(1) Dollar for dollar, the most effective filter technology available when compared to other filter technologies listed on 2012 Directory of Certified Portable Electric Room Cleaners when comparing advertised dust CADR per retail price of air purification products available in national mass retails (brick and mortar) as of June 11th, 2012. CADR indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner (www.cadr.org).
(2) Than traditional Type A HAPF30 filters at clean air delivery rate from air passing through the filter.
(3) For airborne particles as small as .3 microns from air passing through the filter including: ragweed pollen, grass pollen, tree pollen, household dust, dust mite debris, mold spores, pet dander and smoke.
(4) As small as 2 microns from air passing through the filter.
(5) From air passing through the filter.
(6) The Arm & Hammer® name, logo and associated marks are trademarks of Church & Dwight Company. These marks are used under license by Sunbeam Products, Inc. doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions.
(7) Filter contains 10 times more odor fighting material than the current Type A HAPF30 filter.